There are generally three types of eyelash extensions: mink, silk, and synthetic. Each of these options has a typical life span of approximately six to eight weeks, but the life you get out of your extensions is mostly dependent on your own lash cycle.
When you take the extra care to wash and store your mink lashes, they can last up to 25 wears, meaning you're not only get to wear your favorite lashes over and over, you save money as well!
1. keep away from water and heat
2. Remove before bedtime.
3. After use remove remaining glue from the lashes
4. Always place lashes back into original tray to keep their shape and protect them for future use.
5. Do not get the lashes wet for at least 2 days after application.
6. Avoid oil-based products, or waterproof mascara.
7. Do not rub, pull or curl the extensions.
Place the false lashes on a clean towel and douse the end of your cotton swab in alcohol or eye makeup remover, squeezing off any excess product. Use the cotton swab to gently rub away eye makeup and glue from your lashes, making sure to pay extra attention to the lash bands, which usually get pretty gross.